Temporary locs is a protective style which has come popular recently .Apart from ben a protective hairstyle, it’s also economical in long run, easy to install, low mentainance and also it brings about massive hair growth in terms of volume and length. They are also light and versatile.
- They can be made from synthetic hair wool, or human hair., Kinky synthetic hair like; fluffy kinky, afro kinky which actually looks very realistic.
- When temporary locs are made from it, it can mimic interlocked locs. Woolen temporary locs mimic palm-rolled locs very well and can be dyed just like human hair.
- They can be installed on locs as extentions , they can be attached to the tips of your locs to ad length at any stage of our locs journey.
- They are a great way to start your loc journey. They are installed at the same time as your locs and maintained month after month with a retouch.
- If you want your natural hair back, be rest assured that temporary locs is the best, as it bring a massive hair growth.
3 SIMPLE STEPS TO SAVE THINNING LOCS.
One thing you have to know is that your hair is like a plant, it needs moisture and nourishment in order to survive and thrive.
When your locs stay dehydrated for along period of time, the dryness often leads to thinning and there is nothing more heartbreaking than seeing your locs dangling by a hair from your scalp.
A dry scalp can be very itchy and flakey and uncomfortable. This can be undone if you implement these 3 simple steps to bring your struggling locs back to life.
- Water act as a moisturizer. Apply water to your scalp to keep them moisturized.
- Oil seals in the moisture o the water, thus extending the benefits for hours
- .Oil also gives your hair important nutrients that make it shinny and beautiful .Apply any liquid oil to a dump scalp, your hair will immediately feel softer and easier to manage.
- Consistency is the key to any successful endeavor in life .To grow your edges back to thicken thinning locs, a daily moisturization routine is necessary.I f you make the commitment and stick to it. Healthy and beautiful locs will be on the horizon.
N/B; For a good and lasting locs, go for a professional loctician to avoid wasting your money and time