When dressing up for a date, be you, don’t just dress to please another person. Put on something that brings out your best.
There are plenty of reasons why you should be smartly dressed on your first date. Smart beget respect, it shows great social skills, you are more attractive when you are smart, and being smart gets you in the right attitude and mood, etcetera.
When going for casual dates, always reflect it on your choice of attire. Don’t come to casual movie dates, dinner, coffee dates, lunch and hiking while laced in a suit.
Always find out the kind of date it will be and the venue as these will help you to know or choose what to wear. On the first date make sure you are simple but smart. You should be comfortable in the outfit for maximum concentration.
- Skinny jeans and t- shirt
It is always versatile and very easy to style. Put on jeans that fits you well and a t-shirt or a casual blouse and you can slip in good sneakers of your choice. If you are going to wear open shoes make sure your pedicure is on point.
- Colorful short dresses
If you love colors, this one is for you. Choose your best color and remember comfort should be the priority. Go for short dresses or shorts or skirts that give glimpse of your beautiful legs. If you have great neckline and arms go for strapless dresses .You can also try shirt dresses with boots or sneakers.
- Dress with denim jackets/ leather jackets/ cardigan
Try these with wedges or flats or ankle boots.
- For dinner dates, wear skinny pants or fitted jeans with a silk top. Compliment the look with heels and clutch bag.
- Try sweeter tops, scarf and jeans especially on night dates.
- For sporting dates, you can do shorts or gym clothes
- Try belted dresses either short or long depending on your choice.