AKOTHEE CASH-MADAM BOSS
By Rose Aboka
By now, who does not know what happened? On Saturday, 31st of August, Esther Akoth, popularly known Akothee, amazed Kenyans when she decided to take a flight from Wilson to Carnivore. Don’t forget that approximately, Carnivore is a five minute drive from Wilson airport. The “muje” hit maker did not mind staying up for just three minutes. But hey, that was just one machine; she was chauffeured out of the Deputy President’s Westone hotel for a sound check session for the long anticipated LUO FESTIVAL. And yes,… she was chauffeured in a white limousine with customized plates labeled “MADAM BOSS”.
At the Luo festival, she delivered a vibrant performance. Jalang’o, made it known that Akothee is indeed a royalty. “This woman Akothee, wacha tu! The trouble you make me go through…Anyway, let the party begin now!” Said Jalas. Earlier Akothee gave Jalang’o a good dose of headache. The celebrated radio presenter confessed how the controversial singer made outrageous demands for her to perform at the Luo festival. “I could not confirm Akothee for Luo festival because of a lot of things but that was until yesterday when we met and she agreed that she will be performing! To have Akothee for your show, it is not easy and even her coming for Luo festival is almost impossible,” said Jalas.
Below are the singer’s demands.
- Apart from your security she wants her own security who must ensure that everything is fine…that is 10 security team.5men 5 women.
- Akothee flies to LUO FESTIVAL from Wilson to Carnivore. Don’t forget that these two places share fences. – The flight cost was 200k. Of which Jalas made a thanks shout out to @silverstoneairservices for taking up the cost.
- Her own backstage, changing room with four full length mirrors, four lounge seats, 5 cases of still water, 5cases of sparkling water,40 white towels, private bathroom and a toilet, private live kitchen and a private chef, assorted juices of different flavors that must be orchid valley, 10 flower bouquets, a massage table and 4 private assistants.
- Since the show ends in the night, you must organize a limousine to take her to her hotel since when she is performing she does not stay at home but prefers the privacy of a presidential suite.
- Her performance fee is a story for another day! But now we can confirm madam boss will be available because all these have been confirmed by our sponsors.
It is money speaking, right? She is one of the richest females in East Africa owning a tour company (Akothee safaris), homes, and houses in Mombasa, Nairobi, Migori and Switzerland. Her property in Switzerland alone is worth $50 million( 5billion) her assets in Kenya is worth $10 million ( 1billion). This was confirmed back then in a statement by her supposed manager/boyfriend, Nelly Oyugi.
“No, they are not true though there is a time she received gifts worth that approximation from. But her assets in Kenya alone are worth slightly over $10 million (1 billion) what propels that amount to fall over $60million (6 billion), is net worth of a house she owns in Switzerland, it is worth 50 dollars (5 billion)” said Nelson Oyugi.
Her net worth was revealed to be $60million. She’s a cash madam.